Published On: Sat, Jul 8th, 2017

Toss metal BBQ brush, Alberta mom warns after hospital trip

Share This
Tags

BBQ Bristle

A four-year-old boy spent a night at the Stollery Children’s Hospital in Edmonton after accidentally swallowing a metal barbecue brush bristle stuck to his food.

Powered by WPeMatico

About the Author

admin

- Hello Everybody We Hope You're Doing Well ! Welcome to NewsEros.net We Will Focus To Give You The Latest News in Various Fields on Real Time 24/7 . this website offer you all that has a direct relation with News ,knowledge and entertainment like life puzzles and their smart solutions, culture information, useful stories, experiments ... Don't forget to add our website to your favourites in order to enjoy a journey of learning, entertainment and loving. seize the opportunity – the best things in life are made free!